1. You’re told that you are a witch/wizard and have been accepted at Hogwarts! What’s your reaction?
Last Friday Night- Katy Perry (DO IT ALLLLLLLL AGAIN!)
2. What do you think of shopping for your supplies?
I Love You … I’ll Kill You- Enigma (I think I ran into Malfoy after getting Hedwig…)
3. What do you think of the red-headed boy sitting next to you on the train?
All Has Been Forgiven – Mark Schultz (I have nothing against Ron! I swear!)
4. The Sorting Hat is debating what house to put you in. What if it’s Gryffindor?
Cold Day In July- Dixie Chicks (oh my goodness… But Gryffindors are good usually)
Get It Right- Glee (hahaha perfection)
On The Street- RENT (uhm…)
7. Or Hufflepuff?
The Battle Drums- Joe Hisaishi from the Princess Mononoke soundtrack (er…)
8. Do you go into the forbidden room on the third floor?
Words- Bee Gees (words. I has them.)
9. What are your grades like?
Let Your Love Grow- Minnesota Remix (I do love me some school…)
10. What does Snape think of you?
Language- Porter Robinson (while I love that song, I do not feel it is positive Snape feels that way)
11. You get detention. What’s your reaction?
End of the Dream- Evanescence (aw yeah. So true.)
12. How do you greet Malfoy when he arrives at detention?
Oh Praise Him (All This For A King)- David Crowder Band (WEASLEY IS OUR KING! I’m taking this as a derogatory insult towards Malfoy)
13. You visit Dumbledore. What advice does he have for you?
The Steward of Gondor- LOTR: Return of the King (so… Someone is just a placeholder?)
14. What are your two best friends like?
Memory- Andrew Loyd Webber (I am assuming they are made up.)
15. How do you like your Christmas presents (even the sweater)?
TiK ToK- Ke$ha (wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy…)
16. What do you see in the mirror of Erised?
King of Glory- Chris Tomlin (more like queen, but you know… Specifics.)
17. What is Voldemort’s weakness?
I Said- Deadmau5 (whoa now… What did I say?)
18. How does your Quidditch team do without you?
Steve McQueen- M83 (O.o I don’t think they realized I was missing; check out the lyrics to understand)
19. Are you happy to leave for the summer?
Sign of a Victory- R. Kelly (I am guessing that I am glad I made it through the year…)
20. What are your plans as a Second Year?
In Pieces- Linkin Park (MENTAL BREAKDOWN TIME NO! Chamber of Secrets though…)
21. What are your plans as a Third Year?
Synthetica- Metric (I’m not as f*cked up as I used to be… Good. No more mental breakdown. Also, I HAVE A GODFATHER!)
22. What are your plans as a Fourth Year?
Let’s Go Outside- Luke Conard and Tessa Violet (aka MeekaKitty) (I do need to get outside once in awhile… Let’s go outside. Outside’s nice cuz it goes worldwide. Time for the Quidditch World Cup! And the Wizarding Cup!)
23. What are your plans as a Fifth Year?
Funeral Bell- Black Label Society (NOOOOOOOOOOOO SIRIUS NO!)
24. What are your plans as a Sixth Year?
Cry- Kelly Clarkson (NOOOOOOOOOO DUMBLEDORE NO!)
25. What are your plans for defeating Voldemort?
Reaping- The Tributes (aka Luke Conard, Joey Graceffa, and Meghan Camarena ( aka Strawburry17) (Hmmmmmmm… Let us put Voldemort in an arena?)
Well that was fun. Anyone care to play along? Comment, Facebook me, TUMBLE! Even send me a really long text if that’s the way you feel.
There is hopefully an actual blog post coming along later tonight after I finish watching my princess movie.
Life, love, and the stars above!
Love from this *kitty be sleeping on the couch and cute* girl,